Earlier this year, we hosted a competition for tickets to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London which resulted in the lovely Rebecca Beesley winning, who we highly recommend following and whose day out you can see below.
— TheBeesleyBuzz (@TheBeesleyBuzz) July 14, 2018
After a great response, we said we may open the competition back up some time in the future. Well…
For those who don’t know the Harry Potter series was filmed at Leavesden for all eight movies, spanning over a decade and, as the books were being released as the films were being made, many of the sets were preserved for future reference. While on this award winning tour, you will see the collection of sets, props and costumes featured over all eight movies and we’re giving you the chance to experience Christmas in the Wizarding World!
From Saturday 17th November 2018 – Sunday 27th January 2019, discover how film-makers created fire, ice and snow that never melts as the Studio Tour undergoes a magical makeover for Hogwarts in the Snow.
You will get to see many of the iconic sets housed at the Studio Tour receive the festive transformation. These will include the Great Hall, where the stage will be decorated as it was for the Yule Ball as well as being lined with Christmas trees and the long dining tables dressed as they were for seasonal feasts at Hogwarts. The Gryffindor Common Room and Boys’ Dormitory will also be decorated with the original props including the handmade Christmas cards, some of which were created by the cast members during production.
Fireplaces throughout the Studio Tour (including those in the Leaky Cauldron and Great Hall) will be ‘lit’ with special effects fire, the Hogwarts castle model will be transformed with a layer of film-making snow and you will even be able to touch samples of the different types of ‘snow’ used during production, each selected for its ability to float like falling snow, crunch under foot or glisten in the light like ice.
For more information, you can visit https://www.wbstudiotour.co.uk/hogwarts-in-the-snow-2018.
So, how can you be in with a chance of winning?
We are hosting this competition across all of our social media pages so there are many ways you can win! You can enter in whatever way you are able to and each extra action will result in an extra entry. At the end of the competition, one winner will be selected at random.
There are FIVE methods of entry:
1. FOLLOW this blog on WordPress and COMMENT down below
2.FOLLOW us on Twitter and RT to win
We said we would hold another competition to win 2 tickets to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London and here it is. FOLLOW & RT for your chance to #win.
Closes 12/12/2018 at 11.59pm. #HarryPotter #WarnerBrosStudioTour pic.twitter.com/0kVSL2UBc0
— Someone To Do Nothing With (@stdnwblog) October 31, 2018
3.FOLLOW us on Instagram and REGRAM to win
4.LIKE us on Facebook
5.JOIN our Facebook Group
Terms and Conditions:
- Entry is open to entrants aged 18+
- One winner will be chosen at random after the competition closes on 12th December 2018 at 11.59pm
- There is no cash alternative
- The prize does not include travel so if you are an international entrant who does not plan on travelling to the United Kingdom within one calendar year, do not enter
- Once the competition closes, the winner will be contacted for their postal address so the gift tickets can be purchased in their name
- The winner will be required to contact the Visitor Services Team on 0345 084 0900 to redeem the ticket for their chosen date and time
- The booking needs to be made within a year from the date purchased
- Visit https://www.wbstudiotour.co.uk/gift-tickets for more information